This handy Finger Pulse Oximeter Medical Tool will easily let you check the oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin by putting it only in the person’s finger. This is non-invasive and very safe to use. Even if you are at home or in the hospital or anywhere, you can check right away change in oxygen in your blood. Useful for persons with asthma, pulmonary disease, and heart diseases.
Non-invasive Pulse Oximeter
Even in the hospital and at home, this oximeter is widely used for checking of oxygen levels in the blood. If you have asthma, pulmonary disease, etc. this Finger Pulse Oximeter can be very useful for you. It is very compact and handy, you only put on your finger and wait for few minutes for the result. You can be confident that this medical tool will provide you with accurate results all the time. Equipped with an algorithm which lessens the errors of the patient’s movement or wrong alignment of the device.
How It Works
This measures the oxygen levels using a light through your finger. By the way of how the light passes through your finger, it can detect and measure how much oxygen is in your blood. This medical device will not only measure the oxygen in your blood but as well as the heart rate too. Great tool for home use, hospital, school, and a great addition for all first aid kits.
Detailed descriptions of product functions:
1. Display Type: OLED display.
2. SpO2: Measurement range: 70%～99%.
Accuracy: ±2% on the stage of 80%～99%
±3% on the stage of 70%～79%
Below 70% no requirement
3. PR: Measurement range: 30BPM～240BPM
Accuracy: ±1BPM or ±1% ( the larger one )
4. Power: Two AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries
5. Power consumption: Below 30mA
6. Automatic power-off: The product power off by itself when no finger is in the product ≥8 seconds.
7. Dimension: 58mm×36mm×33mm
8. Operation Environment: Operation Temperature: 5 ºC～40 ºC
Storage Temperature: -10 ºC～40 ºC
Ambient Humidity: 15%～80% on the operation
10%～80% in storage
Air Pressure: 86kPa～106kPa
9. Declaration: The EMC of this product complies with the IEC60601-1-2 standard.